pizza inn i think it is called in bristol is some good buffet, if you've got a few beers in ya its even better
Bella's Pizza and Subs in Abingdon
Zack and I ordered take out, but the parking lot and inside were packed.
The subs I tried had chicken, mozzarella, green peppers, onions, and mayo (basically a cheese steak with chicken) was kind of bland...BUT the pizza was delicious. Between the two of us, we easily devoured all but 2 slices of a large.
Pizza is easily a 9/10
pizza inn i think it is called in bristol is some good buffet, if you've got a few beers in ya its even better
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GatorGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bella's Pizza and Subs in Abingdon
Zack and I ordered take out, but the parking lot and inside were packed.
The subs I tried had chicken, mozzarella, green peppers, onions, and mayo (basically a cheese steak with chicken) was kind of bland...BUT the pizza was delicious. Between the two of us, we easily devoured all but 2 slices of a large.
Pizza is easily a 9/10 </div></div>
Great calzones as well.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pizza inn i think it is called in bristol is some good buffet, if you've got a few beers in ya its even better </div></div>
over in Abingdon? the one with the Pizza Inn Car?
Huddle House in Clintwood. The service is remarkable !!! I love having to give my order three times because the waitress is on drugs. Also, a drugged up waitress forgot to have them put pickle on my sandwich. So the cook walks out with about 4 pickles in his bare hands and offers to put them on for me.
Look kids. A deer!
Hey, what do you expect? It's huddle house.
Not to mention that you get lung cancer just from walking in there.
Just tried the new place in Norton Asia Cafe food was good big selection'good service. I also like the Pine MT Grill
Sun.Buffet and they also have decent menu good soup beans fried potatoes and cornbread.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: steer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Alison's - Abingdon, Va
</div></div>
it was ran buy the same lady that ran fishtales in norton, and i think it still is. they got good bbq, or did when i did it there
They are getting ready to open a new place in Whitesburg.
Something like Mosby's here in Wise. Hope they have decent food.
Bookmarks